Saturday, October 22, 2005

Save the Wheel!

A seemingly cryptic campaign. Yet it seems kind of clear to me...

I found STW when I visited Joshua Harris' web site. In my opinion, there's little mystery in the "Wheel" that they're speaking of. I think the "Wheel" is a clever guise for the way we live.

Everybody's looking for something to satisfy them. And even many Christians are on a hollow quest believing that they have to follow the world in order to fill their souls. Yet for some of us, the way to true satisfaction remains simple and clear.

God.

He made us, he made "the wheel"...There are things that aren't broken, but we're determined to fix them. We believe the Devil's lie, that we have to compromise ourselves in order to be fulfilled.

I believe that God gave us rules...Not to bring us pain, or cause us sorrow, but to keep us safe.

That isn't to say I'm not human. I know that following the Lord comes with a price. One may feel upset that she or he has to (seemingly) do without in order to follow Christ.

But the prize is worth the fight, my friends. The prize is worth the fight. (Hebrews 12: 1)

1 comment:

XYBØRG said...

Right you are.