Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Why Lord?

It never fails.

When it comes to opportunities...I always settle for ones that are so-so.

Then God gives me something that's exactly what I asked for.

One example of this was my acceptance to Western for my Bachelor of Education. Shortly before OISE.Remember those blurbs?

Fast forward to today...Over the weekend, I was considering staying with my current volunteer-with-vague-promises-of-pay gig...Until my super suggested I compromise my integrity. (Details are in one of the posts below.)

Meanwhile I just found out that an interview I had a few weeks ago has turned out positively. I am a wanted woman. :) And I have more job interviews to look forward to. In the very field I was praying for--ESL teaching.

Proof that the Lord doesn't want His children to settle for less than His best.

After all. He doesn't give us anything but!

No comments: