Sunday, September 25, 2005

Recently on Nykola - Proof that I'm not crazy.

I ran into this gem: The 36 Year Old Virgin.

Now, I'm not 36. I haven't even cracked 30. Yet. LOL.

However, when it comes to my relationship with God, I'm stepping into a place of peace: I'm learning the beauty of really waiting on the Lord, and trusting him for the fulfillment of his promises. In all things. Including love.

I find that I have to be especially careful about guarding my heart. (Proverbs 4:23) But I won't go there right now.

*ahem*

In the meantime, chil'ren...What has reading about Ms. Garth reinforced in my mind?:

1. There's nothing wrong with waiting.

2. People who do decide to wait for marriage before they have sex aren't necessarily fugly [sic] or dull as dirt. In fact, the opposite is often true. I am a living example of this...

But I digress.

The most significant thing Ms. Garth reminded me of is this:

3. If you align your dreams with the Divine, you are not aiming too high.

No comments: