Tuesday, May 17, 2005

We're shooting a pick-cha*

*props to the thread on the old Fametracker forums. May they RIP.

Springtime in Toronto. You know what that means?

Movie mania. :)

A few weeks ago, every weekend at UTS they were shooting the Antonio Banderas flick, Take the Lead. They didn't like the school's steps, so they put a false front on them. There were New York Post boxes, etc.

I've never seen so many NYC cabs in one place at once. Even when I visited New York.

About an hour ago I went to Hart House for a workout. I passed row upon row upon bloody row of trailers. Apparently they're shooting a television series called Beautiful People. I couldn't find it on the IMDB, but if you click on the link provided and scroll down, you'll find some information.

The University of Toronto's campus is a producer's paradise. The architecture is gorgeous. I remember once I was walking with a friend and we noticed a group of people preparing for a wedding. She made a comment about the oddness of someone getting wed on school soil.

My thoughts?

Our campus is freakin' gorgeous. I wish I had a digicam--I'd post pics.

Mind you. Some of the buildings are fugly. But a good 80% of what I've seen has been absolutely splendid.

But as I was saying... *sigh*

At this rate, I'll be tripping over camera cables all summer.

No comments: