Saturday, May 07, 2005

Getting Out of The Boat.

Long ago I read this book by John Ortberg.

Increasingly, as I walk through this life, I feel that God is calling me. These days when I go to church, my pastors' sermons sermons seem to be exactly what I need to hear.

Mere seconds ago I hit Relevant's site, I came upon this article. It's as though it was written just for me.

I am at a point of tremendous transition in my life. It is also one of tremendous faith. I feel called to make a decision that could land me in severe trouble. Or paradise.

And I feel as though God is calling me to do it.

I swear.

When I pray, I hear him ask, "How much do you trust Me?"

It's starting to make me nervous.

I have been blessed so much this year. I don't believe that it will end. I certainly don't want it to.

No comments: