Thursday, October 21, 2004

This book is worth a thousand *magazines*

Or at least it better be. What with my student budget and all.

(Yes. That was me, rolling my eyes.)

I went to Chapters on Bloor today. Picked up one of their last three (shelved) copies of he's just not that into you by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. According to the saleswoman I spoke to, the buzz for this thing is crazy hot.

It seems like it's going to be a fulfilling read. You know...Easy. As in fun, not too heavy...And I might pick up a few tips.

I don't know what lured me to this book.

A need to read something fun and girlie? A desire to address past foolishness and keep myself in check?

Perhaps. ;)

Will let you know if it really is worth the hype. Or if my copy will wind up in a used bookstore near you.

No comments: