Friday, September 24, 2004

Status Report.

Still here. Still happy.

Hopelessly devoted to my new academic focus. It is my love and passion.

And it is all-consuming. I'm so busy I can barely breathe. I'm so passionately in love with what I'm doing, and what I'm becoming...I can't get enough.
To anyone I ever liked, loved, or cared about prior to my immersion into academia...
I'm making many new friends in residence and in my program. But something's happening to my prior relationships.

I've contacted all of my friends in the city. People know I'm here. But when it comes to arranging to meet...?

It hasn't happened yet.

I got away with one party earlier this week. But as for the rest of my time, I don't know. Sometimes I think I'm not going to get to see an old familiar face until Christmas. And that's if I'm lucky. :(

So if you're reading this and you used to know me, and I haven't seen you yet...If we don't have the chance to get together within the next eight-and-a-half months...
Miss you. Love you. See you when I'm successful. :P ;)

No comments: