Sunday, November 30, 2003

My goodness...

A month!?!?

I've been away for a month?!?

*blinking in disbelief*

I promised to update this site, didn't I?

I have the pages ready to roll somewhere on my harddrive.

Well, I've been up to no good in the meantime.

Nearly finished applying to my top four Teachers' Colleges. The deadline's tomorrow Wish me luck.

Recently I found the Calendario Romano site. I've been curious about Catholicism for a while, thanks to friends and family in the faith. The priests @ Calendario are almost enough to make a girl wanna convert.

Almost.

@ school, the kids want me to take part in their final presentation of the year. I love 'em, so therefore, I accepted their offer.

Devils. ;-)

One thing I can't handle: snobbery--or what I will now call cruel and illogical behavior--between students. I encountered a "situation" this past Thursday. I felt so frustrated. The only thing that's frustrated me more thus far has been their apparent loathing of books.

Books! Of all things!

Why? Because they're not as flashy or shiny or "cool" as the internet or video games? *Ms. N rolls her eyes*

Many of today's youth need to learn to appreciate the finer things in life--and by "finer things", I'm talking about the gift of literacy.

Later.